Park and Ride Routes
Two Park and Ride sites operate in Stirling offering high quality facilities with:
- waiting areas,
- baby changing
- and friendly staff on hand to assist as required.
The two routes are:
Castleview - Castle Business Park - Lower Bridge Street - Viewfield Place - Murray Place -
King Street - St John Street - Broad Street - Corn Exchange Road - Dumbarton Road - Castleview
Springkerse - Morrison’s Store - Sports Village - Forthside - City Centre
Full timetable and prices available online here
Season Tickets can be purchased at Stirling Bus Station Ticket Sales - Open 9am - 4.45pm, Monday to Saturday.
National entitlement card holders who are disabled or over 60 travel free.
Young Scot card holders who are between 16 and 18 years of age or voluntary youth workers up to 25 years are entitled to 1/3 discount.
How to get there
- The Castleview site is at the west of Stirling, just off junction 10 of the M9 Motorway.
- To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK9 4TW as your destination point
- The Springkerse site is at the east of Stirling, just off the A91 at Springkerse Retail Park.
- To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK7 7TL as your destination point
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints regarding this service please contact us on:
Tel: 08452 777 000 (24 hours a day all year round)