Stirling doesn't have its own aiport, but Glasgow and Edinburgh airports are almost equidistant from Stirling.
Glasgow Airport is one of the UK's busiest international airports, with around seven million passengers a year, flying to around 90 destinations worldwide. It is Scotland's principal long haul gateway and is owned by BAA, which also owns Heathrow, Stansted, Southampton, Aberdeen and Edinburgh airports. Did You Know:
- Glasgow Airport was officially opened in 1966 by the Queen.
- Runways: One main (2,658m long)
- Terminals: One, plus additional check-in facility T2
- Airlines: Around 30
- Destinations: Around 90
- Air transport movements per year: 80,000
- Passengers per year: 7 million
- Air cargo per year: 3,000 tonnes
- Status: Scotland's long haul gateway
For Destinations and the Airlines that fly there, click here
For Live Flight information (Arrivals and Departures) click here
For Shopping, Dining and other Facilities, click here
For Special Assistance at Glasgow Airport, click here
For Aiport Parking information, click here