The Barn Lodge, Stirling
The Barn Lodge rooms are converted barns consisting of 2 double rooms, 1 twin room and 4 family rooms which can either sleep 3 or 4 people, providing guests with comfortable centrally heated rooms with en-suite facilities.
The Barn is the perfect choice for comfortable, budget accommodation for those looking for a base from which to explore Stirling and the Trossachs areas.
The rooms are offered on a room-only basis, however,there is a restaurant at the end of driveway serving breakfast from 7am and dinner.
- The Barn Lodge has off street parking available for all guests.
- Minute from Stirling services.
- Stirling gives easy access to the motorway links to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth and is an ideal starting position for visiting the Trossachs and the Highlands.
Family Rooms to sleep 3 people £45/Night
Family Rooms to sleep 4 people £50/Night
Double Rooms £40/Night
Twin Room £40/Night
Single Occupancy in a double room £30/Night
All seven letting bedrooms offer:
- En-suite facilities (shower only)
- Comfortable divan beds
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Complimentary welcome tray including tea, coffee and biscuits
- Fridge for guest use
- TV with Freeview channels